I LOVE THEE THREE

G-Rod, Craig Cat boat & doggie Timon.

Roatan, Honduras.
It's been a good year so far and the stars have aligned in my direction for a change. That thought pops into my head a lot these days.

So I was thinking just that yesterday as my new pooch Timon, G-Rod and myself decided to take out the little Craig Cat boat we bought a few months ago. It's been great. Nothing worse than living in the Caribbean and not being water mobile. It's pretty stable and rides the waves in the big blue pretty sweet. I don't think it sinks which is a good thing.
G-Rod: "I'd really like to trick this boat out".

Me: "there's not much you can do with it, it's just 2 surfboards with a center connection and it's got everything that could fit: a 4 horse, canopy and two light seats"

G-Rod: "Well for one thing, I'd like to put dual 4 horse on the back"

Me: "Why don't we just get an 8 horse then"


G-Rod: It's not the same.

Me: We could add a seat for Moni that would be tricked out for me, a bigger canopy maybe, some cup holders..?

G-Rod: "definitely some fishing rod holders"

I've been wanting a dog since I got here. I wanted the company and I always love dogs।

G-Rod: "It's me or the dog."

Me: "why do I have to make that choice?"

G-Rod: "cause I'm only into edible pets myself"

Me: "Like what?"

G-Rod: "FISH for one, pig, sheep. The only pets I ever keep are fishes and I have a pond I built myself in my back yard in Oregon full of them."



Me: "OK, I get you but I still want a dog"

G-Rod: "Ooohh..Alright, but no debate -we're going to snip his balls off."

I sat at the beach and told an employee of G-Rod that I wanted to buy a cute small dog like I saw she had. Within the hour a person showed up to the beach and she said "this is your dog only 3500 Limpiras"

I looked at the little pup, lame and hardly moving, full of ticks and mange and decided to take him then and there and resigned my fate to being the spinster with the dog as I was certain G-Rod would flip his lid. I named him Timon after G-Rod's beloved private island in the Cayos in the hopes that he would not get upset that I had committed to owning the newest member of my family. And then by the following evening BAM! G-Rod was in love with Timon and its been a blessedly loving family ever since but probably not for long as the little kid is getting quite rambunctious.

Tourists on the beach calling the dog : "T-Bone, T-Bone....come here T-Bone..."

My nickname for Timon is Moni or Moni Lou. Common question: "why did you name your dog money?"

Boat day with the family.



Below G-Rod looking exactly like a Caribbean Developer should hard at work in the Caribbean. Infinity Bay Spa & Resort first phase almost complete. Condo's still available starting at $259K USD.
(photo taken from the Craig Cat)














Comments