CAYE CONVERSATIONS

MANDINGSTRESS DIET
MandingStress: "Gial, I guess the word is out on the Coconut Wireless that I'm dating two men at the same time."

Me:
"Why do you think that people already know?
"

MandingStress: "I went to the Split yesterday and sat down at the bar stool next to big mouth Raf and he starts making a scene yelling dramatically,
No, No....Noooooo ! - you're not sitting next to me, I don't want anybody to miss & catch me!"

Me: "What did he mean?"

MandingStress: "I dunno - I guess gunfire, spear gun aiming my way - whatever... supposedly by a jealous lover"

Me: "So he made you laugh today?"

MandingStress: "NO, he made me LEAVE!"

Me: "thats scarey funny"

MandingStress: "I guess I'll have to change my DIET, less cock"
-------------------------------------------------------------------
ISLAND WORRIES. THIS AINT NEW YORK, LONDON OR PARIS.

Me: 'what to do when you don't know what to do?"

Brown:
"nothing to do and all day to do it"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

PROFESSIONAL CHEATER
Ras (to his European girlfriend): "Baby, our life is getting boring, can we practice being Cheaters"

She: "what do you mean, are you crazy?"

Ras: "No, lets spice up our love life, the kind of excitement you feel when you are sneaking around with someone you shouldn't be with.
  • Wouldn't it be romantic if I told you to meet me at the back dock late at night?
She: "this isn't a sick joke?"

Ras: "No, we will be professional cheaters & be on time'

She: "you've clear lost your mind'

Ras:

  • "Wouldn't you like it if I just told you to meet me at the boat and I wisk you to the reef for a skinny dip in the middle of a hot summer afternoon?"
  • If I snuck you down to the airstrip runway in a golf cart on a moonlit night to go crocodile watching and make out?
  • If I told you to meet me at the Split and we make love under the stars on the top deck after the bar is closed?
  • Or at the tip of a secluded pier around the South Point or the abandoned beach lot next to Shirley's -under a moon-lit coconut tree?
  • What if I told you to rendezvous with me North side of the split and to meet me there with a picnic basket, a bottle of wine and some mosquito repellent?
She: "That sounds like my pocket book getting thinner, splinters in the bum, dengue , wrestling with a croc & a sand filled crack - BUT - keep talking, it doesn't hurt to know where to find you when you're missing in professional cheater action"

-------------------------------------
----
FABERGE'

Me: "I need a good man Islandgirl"

Islandgirl: "Someone who will treat you like a fragile egg"

Me: "How did you know?"

Islandgirl: "cause I see you Humpty Dumpty - about to fall off the wall"
----------------------------------------------
SINGLE WOMAN HARDSHIP RESOLVED

ME: "SUP with your twin sister these days?"

TWINZY: "
She left her third husband with the two kids they had together and moved out of the house into her own with the three older kids."

ME: "Really, she left the young kids behind for the father to raise?"

TWINZY: "She told him - you met me with three, you sure as hell ain't gonna leave me with five!"

Comments