CAYE CAULKER'S BLUE MOON TALENT AGENCY


Vega dock, South Caye Caulker, May 08.
Most days I feel Blessed. Divinely favored to be chosen to live this island life. But life here has also been like nature with rough seas & every so often a major hurricane.
Nevertheless, I just love where I come from.







Photos courtesy of: http://www.worldmodelsearch.us/ whose photographers were here shooting my much younger gorgeous nieces on the island. I got the opportunity to have a quickie shoot, inspired by the photo below I took at 30 years of age. Photo above in yellow bikini a decade later at 40 years of age.

Look out for the mega fly sexy shot I'll be posting when I reach 50....tee...hee......my own crazy vanities. Shamelessly saying, there are beautiful peeps in my FAAAMILY. Below are photos of my nieces shoot as well as the last three shots which I took of my friends beautiful island children which has inspired me to open my own Talent Agency (unofficially) called:

BLUE MOON TALENT AGENCY
For booking any of the models below, contact me at this blog site.
BIANCA













ZOE
















CHANTEL











CHRISTIAN








MALAKAI

KAYA

Comments