ANOTHER WEEKEND OF HALLOWEEN PARTIES

I don't know why I am even here at Pedro's Hotel since the place is a dump and sucks almost as much as the owner. Perhaps it is for the free jagermeister handed out when drunken idiots try to show off to each other as to who has more money to blow on permanently damaging your liver possibly giving Pedro the right opportunity to stack their bills with phantom drinks not even served. Who's to know right, get em drunk, take their cash, all in the name of friends and friendship of course! I only mention this because I've heard some of his "insider" friends bitching about padded bills presented later after they got drunk and rang the bell. That info could be third party hear say or not - I'm not giving him a dime of my money so I won't be finding out.

I called up my friend Island Meow & we headed out for the night. I guess you could say she was dressed up as our mutual friend from Maruba Jungle Spa cause she got mistaken for her a lot.

I said last week Holiday Hotel in San Pedro has the best halloween party in San Pedro and I stick to that opinion! Last weekend fiesta rama was fabulous there and well, if thank goodness for the pimp and ho idea which brings a lot of half naked people ready to bring on their debauchery!
The theme of the night was "PIMP'S & HO'S" and some of the people and costumes were interesting - but definitely not the venue or the brash disgusting owner.
If Santa Ho Ho Ho didn't make you laugh, the menu of this Man Ho sure made me laugh, he looked tempting. This was the only Man Ho of the night with his pimp plus timer. In Caye Caulker, we would call him a Mandingo.



















SUPER HO'S zapped in for the occassion!!!!
















After Pedro's lame bash, EVERYONE continued on to FIDO'S gigantic thatched bar on the beach to listen to Gino recently back from vacation, rock again and where the REAL party began!





















Comments