OVERHEARD

"I don't need to go see Mayan Ruins, I saw plenty of ruins in Belize City this morning"
.
"After accruing more shady acquaintances, we will continue to Mexico"
.
Question:
"What is your profession in Belize?"
Answer:
"Heart breaker"
-
Question on message board:
"How do you 'backpack' somewhere?"
Answer:
"Don't go, you will get yourself murdered"
-
Question on messge board:
"How do you backpack through BACK-ASSEWARD CENTRAL AMERICAN COUNTRIES?"
Answer:
"If you're smart, with a gun, countless re-loads and a prayer book.
Then again, if you're smart, you wouldn't go backpacking in the first place."
-
Question:
"Don't you know who I am?"
Answer:
"I should know who you are, the amount of times I've seen you climb out of so & so's ass"
-
Question:
"Can I take your picture?"
Answer:
"I am not a tourist attraction of Caye Caulker"
-+
.
"Yeah I worked you like a mule, but I paid you like a mule too"
.
"If you stay on that farm, the goat will marry you too just like he did your brother"
.
"Caye Caulker people don't bat an eye at eccentricity"
.
"The only thing I'm doing today is lieing out like a croc flat in the sun"
.
"I am on a high horse and my horse is riding fast! giddy-up....giddy-up"
.
"This chocolate and that vanilla ain't gonna swirl"
.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Great Blog!
I have one sugestion for ya,
You should write a Book!

The content of this is so colorful, itelligent and captivating that I find myself checking it every-other day for a new entry.

Got one question, what is the status of the water purification systems?

VoodooChild
East Coast, USA.
TINA AUXILLOU said…
Thank you for the compliments.

Status of water purification systems.
Well, we still don't have any on the island, pipes are being laid underground but the machinery has not yet arrived. Hopefully before 2012 if we are to worry about the Mayan calendar..lol