ARTICLES ABOUT BELIZE IN THE FOREIGN PRESS THIS MONTH

The following link is a article in a magazine that appeared this month featuring sailing and Caye Caulker. I was happy to see a photograph of my hostel and my other sisters colorful hotels, often photographed and in magazines due to the vibrant color combinations. For Photo, see story from Sail World.com

Here are some other articles about Belize that appeared in the Foreign Press this month.

CLICK ON ARTICLE BELOW:
Why More American Retirees Choose Belize - Shelter Offshore
Un-Belize-able: My trip to Central America - The VanCougar
Art For the People - Jackson Free Press
Me and my manatee - Traveller
Sailing Destination to Pine for: Belize! - Sail World.com
Be it inland or island, Belize is a magical mix - Denverpost.com
BOOKIN' SMITH: Travel writing helps experience - albanyherald.com
Get the Belize blues - Irishtimes.com

Comments