$.05 CENT ANALYSIS FROM MR. DOYLE PRINCE

I am spoilt rotten, so says the humorous, jovial, courteous & sensible 77 year old Mr. Doyle Prince of SERVICES UNLIMITED who dropped by unexpectedly today to meet me for the first time.

We had been talking on the phone recently since I had hired his services to apply for a Liquor License on my behalf. He was referred to me by a business acquaintance in whom I had confided that I needed a liaison for a permit I am requesting from the Government of Belize.
I just prefer to not be involved having been run around by Government Officials for the last decade on various other issues and Mr. Doyle comes at a bargain price and is worth his weight in gold for being the first person in Belize I have ever known who cuts through red tape faster than a knife in butter out in the sun.

Me
: "But, Mr. Doyle, I just hired you on Wednesday, & you are telling me that the necessary ad already appeared in Friday's newspaper and that today, SUNDAY of all days, you have come to the Caye to drop off my application with the Police Department and Fire Inspectors & to warn me of their imminent inspections this week?
Thinking of retirement at 77 Mr. Prince?"

"No! not me" he says, shaking his head vigorously, stating thats a negative.

His Business card for SERVICES UNLIMITED reads:
(Tel: 501) 207-0798
Licensed Auctioneer
Real Estate Services
Debt Recovery
Legal Process Servers
Public Relation Services
Property Valuations
Private Investigative Services
Paralegal
Senior Justice of the Peace

"My business cards don't have enough space to list all my services, but I do everything except sell women & drugs" he says.

So we chatted for a little while and I found him easy to talk to.
He told me that I was charming and funny & that being single, I must have a lot of suitors since I also have a sweet mouth (creole say when you have the gift of gab) sweet like saccharin.
"NOT SUGAR" he emphasizes, " SACCHARIN!"

ME:
"Quite the contrary, in a perfect world it would happen like that, but in my real world which is my imaginary world, it never happens that way.
I hardly get asked out on dates & I just spent another Valentine alone,
making it about 13 years in a row."
"WHY DO YOU THINK THAT IS?"
I asked this wise looking old man.

Click Here to see his response:

Comments