I JUST LOVE THIS 6 MIN MOVIE SHOT ON CAYE CAULKER CALLED "THE CARIBBEAN CRISIS"

I am turning into a Cyber Geek.
I spend hours trying to learn how to movie edit inspired by this short film here. When I get it figured out, I'm going to re-invent myself as a producer, director and star.....heehee

In the meantime, this is NOT MY MOVIE, but Check this clip out.
Very interesting short Movie Spoof shot entirely on Caye Caulker which shows most of the island.
(I like that our place is the opening shot & a few other shots from the Tinas Hostel Dock)

CLICK HERE TO VIEW:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUhNkcrtWP0

Comments

Ziggy said…
Cinematic mastery!!! Who knew Caye Caulker was an island of such mystery and international intrigue - with sexually deviant supervillains and cheeky heroes. Maybe you would consider a CC film festival at Tina's?
Anonymous said…
pretty creative!!! I liked the villain's eyepatch!