MISS STAR, Raw & Uncensored

My blog muse, Ms. Star invited me to join her and her friend Captain from First World for a drink at the new lounge next door, and I jumped at the opportunity not wanting to miss another Caribbean story for the blog.

Maya joined us for some cocktails and as usual Ms. Star did not disappoint with the comedy. It's raw & vulgar with profanities, but Ms. Star will offer no apologies & neither do I, she is too funny.

Today we talked about the PARTY LIFE, BENEFITS of LIME, a previous entry I wrote about after an earlier conversation with her, TRIVIA NITE AT THE SPORTSBAR as well as the time she was BEING INTERVIEWED LIVE on the RADIO during Hurricane Keith in 2000 and how nervous she made them by using profanity. The funniest part for me is her description on HOW TO CATCH FISH DURING A HURRICANE.

Captain says he is going to form a MANDINGO UNION on the island.

Here is a preview.
ADULT CONTENT WARNING


Comments