CATCHING UP ON BLOGGING

So much has happened since I last blogged months ago. Most notable, the sale of a long term lease on my hostel biz which freed me up tremendously and spiraled me into early retirement (for now) followed by the purchase of my dream island beach estate along with my dream man (sigh...) and that in itself has kept me so busy & fulfilled with personal pleasures, such as gardening (dirty mind you have)...and reviving my creative side by painting signs, canvas, and trying to finish a screen play I started October 2009 (still undone) - that I ignored my blog -what was happening in and around the island of Caye Caulker - Belize - the world as a matter-of-fact - and concentrated on my own little piece of paradise for a while.

I love my new bubble, nucleus, dream, family, pets and besides, in retirement, I find myself even busier - especially supervising the renovation of this new house which is what I call FUN WORK...!

Comments

Good to see you back on the blog, semi retirement what you going to start wearing black socks with your flip flops? Will be on Ambergris in March and probably will make a trip to Cauker for some day drinking. Will look ya up!