THIS WEEK DIVERS REQUESTS ARE UNUSUAL

1)

Heather:  "Please....... I want you to guarantee me that I won't see a shark...I don't want to see a shark you understand!

Frenchies:  "Where we are going, the only way I can guarantee you that, is to ask you to dive with your eyes closed!

In the end - she swam with the sharks and had a memorable fun experience!!




2)

UPSET Old Dude after diving 2 out of 3 dives for an hour (extended dives at his request) and still coming up to surface with 500 Psi in his tank when the Dive Master insisted the dive was finished.

Old Dude: "I paid for all my air, why the hell won't you let me finish my air down there!!!"

Frenchies DM: "If I let you finish your air down there, chances are you will stay down there and die"

Comments

Phil said…
great stuff, gotta love the loony toons!
TURTLEWOMAN said…
Hey Tina...love the story about the sea turtles. Thanks for your compliment on my jewelry...all the conch shell is from Caye Caulker! Was just there...stayed with Pike & Hil. Currently reading Steven Tyler's bio...you MUST read this book!!!Have fun in paradise...Jan(Turtlewoman)
Heather Reed said…
Okay a year later I just realize that I am the Loony Toon that Tina is talking about. Most remarkable trip of my life to date!!! As for the sharks, WOW. Even Tina said, "I'm not getting in with all those". Was amazing and scary at the same time. 12-14 grey reef sharks just 10 feet under us. Ready to do it again. Thanks Abel for staying back with my mom. We all loved it so much and we ALL look forward to seeing you guys again!! Till then my friend....Hug one another for Chopper and I.
Heather & Chopper Reed